Cheesy Potato Soup. Check Out Potato Cheese Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Find Deals on Potato Cheese Soup in Groceries on Amazon.
Looking for recipes for cheesy potato soup? Taste of Home has the best cheesy potato soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Add the cheese and stir until melted. You can cook Cheesy Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Soup
- It’s 6 small of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- It’s 2 envelope of chicken ramen seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots cut in quarters.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion in butter until softened. In a large pot combine the chicken broth, potatoes, celery, carrots and onion. Mix together and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cheesy Potato Soup step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes or thin 1 inch strips..
- Cook sausage and drain the grease..
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes..
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot and let cook on high, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are soft and translucent; about 4 to 6 hours..
In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Mash mixture with a potato masher. Combine cornstarch and milk until smooth; gradually add to vegetable mixture. Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try. Its velvety texture enriched with cheese and crispy bacon is mostly a hands-free affair.