Cream Cheese Baked Pasta. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Widest Range of Freeze Dried Meals. Add spinach as soon as it comes out of the oven and stir until cheese is smooth and spinach is wilted. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and toss again. You can cook Cream Cheese Baked Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Baked Pasta
- It’s 1 package of spiral or elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 (1 cup) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 cup) of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 (1 cup) of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need Dash of salt.
- It’s Dash of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of breaded chicken burgers (meat only).
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook the pasta until it is cooked to al dente. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta al dente, drain. When sauce has thickened, add drained pasta and mix well to combine.
Cream Cheese Baked Pasta step by step
- Bring water to a boil in a medium pot before you add the noodles. Add a dash of salt and dash of vegetable oil to the boiling water. And then add the noodles..
- Drain the water once the noodles are mostly cooked. Add the butter and garlic powder. Stir real well..
- Then add the jar of alfredo and cream cheese. Mix well..
- Transfer the mixture from the pot to a medium sized greased/buttered pan. Drizzle shredded cheese and parmasan cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 400 F..
- While the pasta is warming up in the oven quickly, start frying the chicken burgers. Once they are cooked, cut them into bite size pieces..
- When the oven goes off – take the bite size pieces of chicken burger and mix it well with the pasta..
- Cook in the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately..
How to make Cream Cheese Pasta (quick summary, continue for full recipe) Fry garlic and ham until lightly browned, then melt in butter. Completely melt butter and keep on a medium heat. Stir in pasta water to create an emulsion. Use a low flame, do not let the garlic burn. Stir to combine oil, cream cheese, water and create a nice and creamy emulsion.