Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries. In a large bowl, mix soup mix and oil. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Bake according to package directions, stirring occasionally.
You must be logged in to post a review. Directions In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, bread crumbs, and soup mix. In a large bowl, very gently stir together ground beef and mayonnaise mixture. You can have Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries
- Prepare 5 of All purpose potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 packages of Lipton onion recipe.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder, toni's seasoning.
Try recipes like Classic Onion Dip and Roasted Potatoes to make a party favorite today! See the recipes with Lipton® Recipe Secrets. When the oil's hot, start frying the potatoes in batches again, cooking until the fries are golden and crisp. Remove the potatoes from the oil and drain on paper towels.
Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries instructions
- get your grease to 375°F..
- wash potatoes.
- cut potatoes to desired thickness.
- pour Lipton onion package on potatoes and mix well.
- in large bowl or Ziploc bag, combine flour,bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder & Toni's seasoning and mix well.
- coat potatoes with flour mixture and fry in grease until golden brown.
Heat oil in a large skillet or deep fryer. Drain on paper towels and season with more salt. Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, cooking. BATTER FOR FRENCH FRIED CHICKEN OR ONION RINGS Beat egg and stir in. rings in batter.