Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs. De beste online deals van vandaag. In a large mixing bowl add all the vegetables, beef, olive oil, and beef rub. Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs.
Savory short rib recipes include Korean-style and German-style; barbequed, grilled, or slow-cooked. Drain and discard marinade from beef. Drain vegetables, reserving marinade for basting. You can cook Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs using 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs
- Prepare of Steak Vinegarette.
- Prepare 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of A-1 Steak Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Better Than Bullion – Beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chopped Chives.
- You need 1 tsp of Coarse Sea Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need of Kabobs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Boneless Beef Short Ribs.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of Fresh White Mushrooms.
- You need 8 oz of Fresh Brussels Sprouts.
- You need 3 large of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Beef Rub.
- You need of Beef Rub.
- It’s 1 cup of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ancho Chili Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
Add the short rib strips and toss to coat. Combine lemongrass, garlic, ginger, coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and turmeric in a large resealable plastic bag. Slice short ribs lengthwise against the grain into ¼"-thick. Set aside remaining marinade for basting.
Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs step by step
- Add all the ingredients for the vinegarette in a mixing bowl. Whisk to to thoroughly combine. Cover and let sit at room temp for a couple of hours to let the flavors meld..
- Combine all the ingredients for the beef rub. Note: Using an old plastic take out container to shake the rub together works great and is a good way to store this rub for later use..
- Preheat your grill to 450°F..
- Cut the beef short ribs into 1 inch cubes..
- Cut carrots into 1 inch long chunks..
- Rough chop the onion..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the vegetables, beef, olive oil, and beef rub. Toss to coat with oil and rub..
- Place the meat and vegetables on a skewers, alternating between each item. CAUTION: Take care when skewering the carrots and Brussels sprouts. Place the vegetable on a cutting board and pierce from the top with skewer, down into the carrot or sprout. This will prevent you from puncturing your own hand..
- Grill the skewers on the grill for about 10 minutes and the flip the skewers and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes..
- Remove from the grill. Plate and drizzle with the steak vinegarette..
- Serve and enjoy..
Drain and discard marinade from beef. Assemble the kabobs, starting and ending with chunks of beef. Pre heat your grill to medium high heat. Season the kabobs with salt and freshly cracked pepper. Prepare meat by cutting steak into one inch cubes.