Super Easy Mexican Pizza. Bestel nu Pizza met je Mobiel. Makkelijk & snel op Thuisbezorgd.nl Great recipe for Super Easy Mexican Pizza. Got bored with regular standard pizza and didn't want to spend much so here ya go.
Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Super Easy Pita Style Mexican Pizza Midweek meals can be chaotic! This pita style Mexican pizza is a breeze to put together and a great way to get your kids to eat some veggies! You can have Super Easy Mexican Pizza using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Mexican Pizza
- You need 2 packages of pizza Crust (I used the cheap bag stuff you can buy at the store or you can get pre-made Crust or make your own).
- It’s 1 of jar of Taco sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of cheddar or any cheese you want.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of granulated garlic.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
Angel's Mexican Pizza is made with ground beef, two cheeses and plenty of Mexican style toppings.. This was wonderful super easy and tasty! The next day we used the leftovers for lunch with a couple changes — smaller tortillas Mexican cheese rather than cheddar and we were out of the meat mixture. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
Super Easy Mexican Pizza step by step
- Make pizza Crust per package directions.
- Brown turkey seasoned with salt pepper and garlic.
- Rinse corn and black beans and add to meat with cumin and chilli powder.
- Heat meat and bean mix until heated and set to side.
- Spread Taco sauce on Crust as you would pizza sauce.
- Add ad much of the meat mix as you would like. (If you have left over meat mix you can freeze it for quick Taco night just add more browned meat and Taco sauce).
- Add cheese.
- Bake at 425 until Crust is brown and cheese is melted..
Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. This mexican pizza recipe is our version of the taco pizza we used to order in from Mazzios. It's so quick and easy to make you'll be surprised how tasty it really is. We used Taco Bell taco sauce, canned re-fried beans and canned ro-tel to keep it super simple and budget friendly but by all means, substitute away. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner.