Chunky beef burger. Remove from heat and set aside In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a. Campbell's® Chunky® Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup features the hearty comfort you crave. This ready to eat soup has seasoned beef, country vegetables and loads of flavor that make this fill-you-up soup a leading contender to tackle your hunger.
Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup-Soup That Eats Like a Meal. The little sirloin burger patties are so good, and the vegetables and thick broth are so yummy! The soup is also very filling, and is great served with crackers, or your favorite bread or rolls. You can have Chunky beef burger using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chunky beef burger
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chunky beef.
- It’s 3 of buns, zucchini bread used grain while wheat buns. Any buns will do.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium cucumber, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise, check out my homemade mayonnaise recipe.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 2 of royco cubes.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
A great price for an entire (very tasty) meal! Featuring a high meat content and a deliciously authentic mix of herbs and spices, our halal certified beef burgers enable customers to make chunky beef whoppers in the comfort of their own kitchens. Naked Beef Burgers with Beetroot and Carrot Salad and Chunky Chips These gluten-free beef burgers are a great alternative to regular burgers and still feel indulgent with the addition of melted cheese and crispy potato chips! Kids will love them and wont even notice the extra veges hidden in the patties.
Chunky beef burger instructions
- Marinate the beef for 1-2 hours with salt black pepper, soy sauce, royco cubes, oregano, paprika, rosemary, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon oil. Cook the beef on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a side.
- Cut the buns into half’s, apply butter and toast them on the pan..
- Have all your ingredients ready to assemble. Apply some mayonnaise on the bottom side of the bun. Add the chunky beef, onions and cucumber..
- Finish off the some extra mayonnaise and the upper part of the bun..
- Your juicy delicious burger is ready. Enjoy 🌹.
- NB: I added some ketchup, paprika and black pepper in my mayonnaise for more amazing flavor..
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Use the fine side of the grater, so you're getting very small pieces of onion. You'll get onion juice too, and that's good. Campbell's® Chunky® Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup Microwavable Bowl is a ready to eat soup that is crafted with big pieces of seasoned sirloin and hearty veggies like carrots, potatoes, green beans and peas to create a flavorful recipe that satisfies and fills you up.