Cajun Alfredo Bake. If you're looking for Cajun Alfredo Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Sauté chicken and dice into bite size pieces. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Blacken both sides of the chicken and place in the oven. You can have Cajun Alfredo Bake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Alfredo Bake
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 2 jars of favorite alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 bag of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken. Find tips for making some components ahead in the recipe notes, too. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is one of those universal restaurant recipes.
Cajun Alfredo Bake step by step
- Boil noodles till al dente.
- Season chicken with cajun seasoning or seasonings of choice.
- Sauté chicken and dice into bite size pieces.
- Mix noodles, chicken, and alfredo sauce in pan and season with cajun seasoning.
- Pour everything into 9×13 baking dish and cover with colby jack.
- Bake 15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!.
But why go out when the real thing is so easy to make at home? Mix in your Cajun seasoning, cheese, and garlic. Once spinach is wilted you can toss in the cooked pasta, and serve the cajun alfredo pasta. Toss the shrimp with the olive oil and the cajun seasoning. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter.