Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Vegan Salad? Check Out Vegan Salad on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad step by step. This is an amazing vegan and gluten free dish that will surely impress everyone no matter plant based or not. Start by heating oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. You can cook Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad
- Prepare 10 of golden potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of corn.
- It’s 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 of gloves minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chipotle spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Tajin spice.
Add the jalapeño and sauté for a few minutes, until it starts to soften. Add in the fresh corn, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, and salt and stir well. This Mexican Street Corn Salad is everything good in this world. Vegan mayo, lime, jalapeno, onions and chili lime seasoning all smoother the corn in the greatest sauce of all time, then toss with this vegan Cotija cheese, and you will know what true bliss is.
Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad step by step
- Boil golden potatoes in their skin, divide potatoes in halves, set aside 1/2 of them, cut remaining into cubed pieces..
- Smash other half of boiled potatoes..
- 1. Mix vegan mayonnaise, garlic & chipotle spice in a large bowl. 2 Fold together both types of potatoes & corn with the bowl of spiced mayonnaise. 3. Garnish with cilantro & Tajin spice 4. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight for best results.
My recipe is similar to other recipes but different as well. My recipe includes the basics – charred corn, mayo, lime juice, queso fresco and a little heat. But the heat in my salad comes from a chopped roasted poblano pepper. I also added a couple of sliced sweet red peppers to my salad. That idea comes from a street corn.