very easy home made biscuits. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Put the butter in a bowl and.
Add the vanilla, mix, then add the flour and mix well. Add the flour and mix on a low speed until a dough forms. Line two large baking sheets with baking parchment and lightly dust your work surface with flour. You can cook very easy home made biscuits using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of very easy home made biscuits
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk or buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
Cut the dough in half and roll out to a ½ cm thickness. Mix the ingredients to form a dough. Use a mixing utensil or your hands to lightly combine the wet and dry ingredients. Transfer the dough to a floured surface (countertops work well) and knead once or twice to form a ball of dough.
very easy home made biscuits step by step
- preheat oven 400°.
- pour 1 Tbs. oil into the bottom of a glass 9×13 dish.
- mix dry ingredients well.
- mix wet ingredients well then slowly add to dry mixture..
- if dough seems to sticky add small amount of flour..
- flour surface.
- knead dough about 1 min with light dusting of flour.
- roll out dough about 1/4" thickness.
- cut out with a cup or soup can..
- place each in dish turning over to coat both sides with oil..
- continue until dough is gone.
- bake on middle rack about 25 mins. until bottoms are golen brown..
You don't want to mix too much or the biscuits can lose their light, flaky texture. Sift the plain flour into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar. Rub in the margarine or butter until it resembles breadcrumbs and then bring the mixture together into a large ball. Cut using a biscuit cutter (of your choice). Prepare baking tray with cooking oil spray and baking paper.