Chunky beef burger. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup features the hearty comfort you crave.
Campbell's® Chunky® Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup features the hearty comfort you crave. This ready to eat soup has seasoned beef, country vegetables and loads of flavor that make this fill-you-up soup a leading contender to tackle your hunger. Remove from heat and set aside In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a. You can cook Chunky beef burger using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky beef burger
- You need of Chunky beef.
- You need of buns, zucchini bread used grain while wheat buns. Any buns will do.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of medium cucumber, sliced.
- You need of mayonnaise, check out my homemade mayonnaise recipe.
- It’s of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- You need of ginger paste.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of royco cubes.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of soy sauce.
The little sirloin burger patties are so good, and the vegetables and thick broth are so yummy! The soup is also very filling, and is great served with crackers, or your favorite bread or rolls. A great price for an entire (very tasty) meal! Featuring a high meat content and a deliciously authentic mix of herbs and spices, our halal certified beef burgers enable customers to make chunky beef whoppers in the comfort of their own kitchens.
Chunky beef burger instructions
- Marinate the beef for 1-2 hours with salt black pepper, soy sauce, royco cubes, oregano, paprika, rosemary, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon oil. Cook the beef on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a side.
- Cut the buns into half’s, apply butter and toast them on the pan..
- Have all your ingredients ready to assemble. Apply some mayonnaise on the bottom side of the bun. Add the chunky beef, onions and cucumber..
- Finish off the some extra mayonnaise and the upper part of the bun..
- Your juicy delicious burger is ready. Enjoy 🌹.
- NB: I added some ketchup, paprika and black pepper in my mayonnaise for more amazing flavor..
Place the American Cheese slices over the cooked burgers then sprinkle shredded Gouda over each one. Remove cooked burgers to a heatproof plate and place in the oven to keep warm. Slice each Pretzel bun in half, horizontally. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Use the fine side of the grater, so you're getting very small pieces of onion.