Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy. Search for chicken korma curry recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Chicken Kofta Curry is meatballs made using ground/minced chicken that's simmered in a saucy tomato-yogurt gravy using Indian spices+herbs.
Your yummy Chicken Kofta Curry is ready to be served. Method for making chicken koftas/ chicken meatballs: Place all the ingredients listed under the chicken kofta / meatball section in a food processor. Don't process too much else the mixture will be too pasty. You can cook Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy using 35 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy
- You need of For the Chicken Kofta.
- Prepare of Chicken breasts, minced.
- You need of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Red Chilli flax.
- You need of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bucnh, chopped.
- Prepare of chopped green chilli.
- You need of egg.
- You need of bread crumb.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of rosted cumin powder.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- It’s of For the Kofta Curry Gravy.
- Prepare of Onion, finely sliced and fry.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Homemade tomato puree.
- You need of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- It’s of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder (Dhania).
- Prepare of Salt,.
- You need of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bunch, chopped.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Prepare of Salt,.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Cumin seeds.
- It’s of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Cinnamon stick.
- It’s of cloves.
- It’s of Green cardamom.
- You need of Bay leaf.
- It’s of Curd.
Heat oil in the same pan and add the masala paste and pureed tomatoes to it. Add red chili powder, garam masala and turmeric. Take out meatballs from fridge and add them into a gravy. Open the lid and give it a stir and then add chopped green coriander.
Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy step by step
- For making Chicken Kofta ball To begin making the Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep it ready. To mince the chicken, place it in your mixer grinder jar and mince until smooth..
- To make chicken kofta, In a mixing bowl, put the minced chicken in it and add chopped onion coriander leaves, green chili. In the bowl, add all the spices, salt according to taste, add cumin powder garam masala powder black pepper, coriander powder, crushed red chili and well to combine and make balls of the mixture and keep aside in Refrigerator for 30 minutes to set..
- For making kofta curry– The next step is to make the kofta curry gravy. Heat oil 1/2 bowl or ghee in a pan; add the whole spices bay leaf,cloves,green cardomom, Cinnamon and Saute..
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and Saute for 2minute. Add the tomatoes puree and all the spices and cook for 2 minutes. Curd and onion paste are added and roasted..
- Fry spices well by adding some water until they release oil..
- Add a glass of water to the spices. To make the curry, you can keep the curry consistency thin according to your taste and cook till it comes to a boil. Curry is cooked now add chicken ball and cook it for 10 minutes..
- Finely chopped coriander leaves add green chili to the curry and cook for 1 minutes..
- Mix one teaspoon of Kevda water and cook it for about 1 minute. It will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Ensure you cover the pan and simmer the chicken kofta curry. Once done, cut the kofta a little to check if it is cooked. You can add water to adjust the consistency of the Chicken Kofta Curry..
- Check the salt and spices of the Chicken Kofta Curry and adjust according to your taste..
- Once done, stir in the cream and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the heat. Transfer the Chicken Kofta Curry into a serving bowl, stir in the coriander leaves and serve hot..
- Serve this delicious Chicken Kofta Curry along with a Garlic Naan, Roti,paratha and Rice for a delicious Indian Dinner..
- Visit on youtube #safinakitchen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
Take them out in a serving dish and serve it with rice, roti or naan. Restaurant Style Chicken Tikka Chicken Meatballs Curry To begin making the Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep it ready. To mince the chicken, place it in your mixer grinder jar and mince until smooth. In mixing bowl, add the minced chicken, the garlic, onion, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.