Tomato, peach and corn salad. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Retro Sweet Hampers with Huge Selection of Gift Ideas. Combine tomato wedges, diced peach, and corn in a medium bowl. Drizzle with Honey Vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
Top with feta cheese and fresh basil. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place corn in a microwave-safe dish. You can have Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of peach.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh corn.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
When cool, cut corn off the cob and set aside. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight lid. Shake to mix and set aside. Toss to coat and transfer to large serving platter.
Tomato, peach and corn salad step by step
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
Slow Cooker Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes. Cooking Classes; Corporate Wellness For the Salad: *Combine just before serving. Combine tomatoes, peaches, corn, onion, salt and feta in a medium bowl. Drizzle with Vinaigrette and toss gently, to. Place the tomatoes, peaches, corn and basil in a large bowl.