My Little Porkers. All the popular brands, right to your door. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Welcome, thanks for stopping by Pretty Little Porkers.
This is a highly disputed question. Some breeders or salesmen will say yes. While millions of pig lovers all over the world will give a resounding NO. You can have My Little Porkers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Little Porkers
- You need 4 oz of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of white Pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cream Of Tartar.
While my little porkers had started pink and hairless, they were getting in a set of rust-red fur. Combined with his tusks, and black "mane" he looked quite fierce. He was like a fat Golden Retriever, always bouncy and happy to follow you around. For this little dude it's under the tv unit having a little snooze 😴 See All.
My Little Porkers instructions
- Add all ingredients together, use cream of tartar to thickin marinade..
- Do not add any salt, I found 4 ounces of soy is more than enough salt..
- Dip the porkchops in the marinade and let sit for 30 mins. Cook both sides with oil brushing the marinade on the chops while cooking in a pan..
- cook until temp reaches 170°F..
My crazy little guys are getting so big😍. My little porkers going crazy on the milk bar 😍🐷. no copyright infringement is intended – so please don't sue me, coz I'm skint! This is a follow up to the "Batman meets My Little Pony" video, so if you haven't watch it, I suggest you do before watching the Joker one. Try telling that to the piggies Mr Wolf; you did, after all, gobble up their daddy. And with names like Bar, Bee and Q, one can only imagine who's next on the menu… How do they tell the story?