Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Heat half of the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken thighs and sear on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce! Our favourite Chicken Alfredo recipe with the pasta cooked right in is perfect comfort food at its finest. Cook the chicken in olive oil over medium heat until it's cooked through. You can cook Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- Prepare 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Pepper and salt.
- You need 1 of large French bread loaf.
Cook the chicken in olive oil over medium heat until it's cooked through. Remove it from the pan and set it aside. Ahh, I could be doing just perfectly with healthy eating, but you serve a pasta dish in front of me, and bam! the diet is goneeee. Well, as much as I love pasta, there is one that is my absolute weakness, and that is Chicken Alfredo.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl instructions
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
If I am at an Italian restaurant, I guarantee you that is. In a shallow bowl combine melted butter and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, shredded parmesan cheese, oregano, and parsley. Dip the chicken into the melted butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture. This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe has the most dreamy parmesan garlic cream sauce that perfectly coats the pasta.