Restaurant style Pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Restaurant-Style Pizza In an effort to copy the flavor of a popular restaurant pizza, I came up with my own crust recipe.
Pizza restaurants spend a significant amount of time and money researching, testing, and tweaking their dough and sauce recipes to find the perfect mix. The secret to making a restaurant style pizza lies in how the dough and sauce is prepared as well as the toppings. There is also a trick to cooking the pizza at a high temperature. You can have Restaurant style Pizza using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Restaurant style Pizza
- Prepare of For pizza base.
- It’s 5 of standard measuring cups of maida flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of active dry ueast.
- Prepare 500 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s of For topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of pizza sauce (check this attachment for the recipe) (see recipe).
- You need 3 of big capsicum diced.
- Prepare 1 of big Onion diced (preferably white onion).
- You need 7 of !tbsp sweet corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of sliced olives.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s of to taste Jalopino /green chillies /Kambuzi Chilli.
- It’s 200 gr of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of To serve with.
- You need of as required Chilli sauce (I prefer Nali hot).
- It’s of As required Nando's peri peri sauce (lemon herb).
- It’s as needed of Chilli flakes.
If you love pizza and think it's impossible to make restaurant worthy pizza at home, think again. Using good quality ingredients and a few simple techniques might get you in the ranks of some of the best pies you've ever enjoyed. This video is my secrets to making great restaurant quality pizza at home. Visit http://erikeats.com for more details and recipes on how to make Restaurant q.
Restaurant style Pizza instructions
- Combine yeast, warm water and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Add flour, herbs and make dough..
- Knead till it's smooth. (AT THIS POINT, YOU CAN COVER AND LEAVE THE DOUGH ASIDE FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR IN WARM PLACE TO RISE) Divide it into 4 parts..
- Roll thin using dusting. Apply oil in medium size pizza tray. Place pizza base on it. Adjust the size to the plate..
- Make cuts on the base. Prepare all 4 likewise.Combine garlic and 3 tbsp oil in a bowl. Apply it on the bases. Cover and rest them aside for an hour or more or till they puff (SKIP THIS IF YOU ALREADY RESTED THE DOUGH FOR RISING BEFORE ROLLING)..
- Preheat oven at 200c (full oven and grill). Apply 3-4 tbsp sauce on each base. Sprinkle toppings. Grate cheese. Sprinkle chilli flakes. Place the plate in the middle rake till pizza puffs, the cheese melts completely and gets brown spots on cheese..
- This is how the soft base base pizza looks like when cooked well. Notice the bubbles on the pizza base. That indicates how well it has puffed.
- For crisp base : bake pizza base (15 min, 180c pre-heated oven) once it has rested and puffed. Then apply sauce and do the rest of the procedure. Bake again as normal..
- For very thick base: roll them thick and follow the normal process..
- Tips :1. use mozzarella, and no other cheese. 2. It's important to bake pizza at high temperatures or else cheese will get over cooked and start releasing oil. 3. Let pizza cool down for minimum 5 minutes before you cut it. This way the cheese and the topping sets well and doesn't slide away while you are cutting. 4. If you like spicy pizza, make your sauce extra spicy by adding more Chilli sauce. The spiciness gets balanced due to toppings and cheese..
- 5. kabuzi and Jalopino are the two types of chillies that go really well with pizza. 6. Keep the sauce a bit more on sweeter side. 7. Baking needs a lot of perfection as the entire taste of pizza relies on the right baking. So do not leave it unattended..
Find the best Brick Oven Pizza near you on Yelp – see all Brick Oven Pizza open now and reserve an open table. Home Style Pizza is Sicilian food at its best. We bring gusto to the Schenectady, NY area with authentic Italian flavor in a warm and cozy atmosphere. Whether it is a business lunch with clients or a family dinner, we have everything to make your time at our restaurant memorable. Each meal is cooked fresh and complemented with world-class service.