Banana soft biscuits. Soft toy animals, delivered to your door. Free UK delivery on eligible orders UK's Radio Equipment Specialists. These soft cookies are easy to make and incredibly moreish.
In a bowl, whisk sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter together until creamy. Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon just until combined. You can have Banana soft biscuits using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana soft biscuits
- Prepare 200 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 250 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 250 g of Bananas (ripe, mushed).
- You need 6 g of salt (if using unsalted butter).
- You need 10 g of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, making sure each is incorporated thoroughly Stir in the vanilla and the mashed bananas. Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture slowly and mix until just combined. Stir in the raisins or the chocolate chips. Line two baking trays with baking parchment.
Banana soft biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Mix melted butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in egg.
- Mix in bananas and vanilla.
- Mix in flour and bicarb of soda.
- Put on greased baking tray (the mix will roughly double in size).
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until brown (mine are a bit over done).
In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, bicarb, chocolate chips (or raisins) and coconut, if using, and mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well, the mixture should be quite sticky. How to make banana oatmeal cookies: You start by creaming together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and egg until light and fluffy in a large bowl. Mix in the mashed bananas and vanilla extract. Then add in the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.