Sweet corn Salad. The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens! Combine the peppers, drained sweetcorn, tomatoes, sausage and onion. Make a simple dressing out of the oil, vinegar, pepper and salt and pour it over the salad.
Combine the corn, bacon, and green onions in a large bowl. Then add the shredded cheese and ranch dressing. Combine the sweetcorn, onion, tomatoes and coriander in a large bowl. You can cook Sweet corn Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet corn Salad
- Prepare half cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of medium size cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- It’s Half of onion.
- Prepare Half of red bell peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
Make the dressing by whisking the lime juice into the olive oil and add the honey. Season to taste and pour over the corn salad. Toss to coat everything before serving. Drain and immediately immerse the ears of corn in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking and to set the color.
Sweet corn Salad step by step
- Finely chop all the above vegetables. Boil sweet corn for 5 minutes. If you are taking frozen sweet corn then dip them in hot water for 1 minute and then strain..
- In a bowl take all the vegetables and add peppercorns, chat masala, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix well and the salad is done. You can add chopped coriander or mint leaves for extra freshness..
When the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob, cutting close to the cob. Toss the kernels in a large bowl with the red onions, roasted red peppers, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Just before serving, toss in the fresh basil. making corn salad Add the corn kernels in a mixing bowl. Sweet Corn salad is full of Vitamins, Minerals, Fiber, Antioxidants, an excellent pre-biotic, good source of protein, and folate. Hence, this corn salad is one of my favorite healthy and nutritious chaats.