Almond Quick Bread. Try Drive-Up, Pick-Up, ReStock, or Same Day Delivery w/ Shipt. Almond Bread is a moist quick bread for breakfast, snack or dessert. It's a delicious no fuss quick bread recipe that is perfect for gifting!
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This Almond Flour Bread is also a true quick bread. Quick breads are made without yeast and stirred together in a bowl. You can cook Almond Quick Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Quick Bread
- You need of ~~ Dry Ingredients ~~.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Aluminum free baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fine sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Almond slices.
- You need of ~~ Wet Ingredients ~~.
- You need 2 Tbsp of + 1 Tbsp Maple syrup.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of veg. oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond concentrate.
Banana bread, zucchini bread, and pumpkin bread are classic examples. Mix almond flour, flaxseed meal, eggs, almond milk, olive oil, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl until smooth dough forms. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring well with a whisk.
Almond Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Combine egg, 1 Tbsp maple syrup, veg. oil, lemon juice, and fine sugar in a large bowl till blended well. Then stir almond milk in..
- Mix baking powder, salt, and flour together then slowly stir into step 2 till everything combined well. The batter is thick and without any dry flour..
- Pour batter into an 8 in* 4 in* 2 in loaf pan (put a cookie sheet on the bottom and brush oil on the pan). Mix almond slices with 1 Tbsp maple syrup then lay on the batter..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or till a toothpick out of the cake center without wet batter. Cool bread in the pan for 10-15 minutes then transfer it to the wire rack. Wait till the bread completely cool down. Slice and serve..
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the cherries and toss to distribute evenly. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, butter and almond extract. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs.