Chocolate Quick Bread. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. It is basically a chocolate cake in bread form. While some recipes contain yeast, making them a genuine bread recipe, this style is a quick bread meaning it just uses baking powder and soda for the rise. You can have Chocolate Quick Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Quick Bread
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of baking soda.
Chocolate quick bread also contains sugar, flour eggs – which makes it much closer to a cake and is made similar to muffins. In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Beat in the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until combined. Beat in the chocolate morsels and pecans.
Chocolate Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F in line a 9-by-5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well with cooking spray..
- Whisk together sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla..
- Separately, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mix in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 mins or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean..
Simple as simple can be, this bread is exactly what a quick bread should be: quick and extremely non-fussy. The result is a very tender, very chocolatey bread that is moist and delicious and believe it or not, is as delicious (if not more so) the next day. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, eggs, and oil. How to make Chocolate Bread This is an easy mix and stir recipe.