Cookie Monster Cupcakes (Hidden Oreo/Cookie Cupcake). Add egg one by one and beat then add vanilla essence beat Fold all dry ingredients in mixer. Cookie Monster Cupcakes: Moist oreo cupcakes decorated to look like your favorite Sesame Street character. Easy to make, and loved by all ages!
In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil and water and mix until mostly smooth. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting. Place cupcake liners into muffin cups. You can cook Cookie Monster Cupcakes (Hidden Oreo/Cookie Cupcake) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie Monster Cupcakes (Hidden Oreo/Cookie Cupcake)
- Prepare 125 gm of Butter.
- You need 125 gm of Caster sugar.
- You need 100 gm of All purpose flour.
- You need 25 gm of Coco powder.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Oreo as required.
Place cake mix in the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Whisk or sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and set aside. If desired, sprinkle with additional cookie crumbs and garnish with mini Oreo cookies. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each cup.
Cookie Monster Cupcakes (Hidden Oreo/Cookie Cupcake) instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 Mix all dry ingredients except cocoa powder Beat butter with sugar when sugar dissolved and mixer become fluffy.
- Add egg one by one and beat then add vanilla essence beat Fold all dry ingredients in mixer.Divide mixer in 2 part, for Chocolate flavour add cocoa powder in part.
- Firstly Transfer 1 part in cupcakes liners.
- Place Oreo cookie.
- Mix chocolate mixer.
- Top with cocoa powder mixer and bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Apply any frosting (I used butter cream).
- While enjoying.
Cookies and Cream Oreo Cupcakes These easy, homemade oreo cupcakes are insanely delicious and indulgent. Dense, homemade white cake is mixed with crushed oreos and topped with a rich, cookies and cream frosting. Place one cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner. In medium bowl combine cake mix, chocolate pudding, vegetable oil, milk and eggs. Scoop batter over top of cookies in cupcake liner.