Mocha Quick Bread. Most delicious gluten-free muffins, cakes, pies, cookies, breads, cake mixes, dough & more Mocha Quick Bread. Separately, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, baking soda and instant coffee or espresso powder. Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Add the water and vanilla, mixing until the flour is dampened, then beat more vigorously for two minutes. Add the eggs and melted chocolate and then beat for an additional minute. Mocha Nut Bread This rich, dark-colored loaf features the unbeatable combination of coffee and chocolate. You can cook Mocha Quick Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Quick Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tbsp of instant coffee or espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of instant coffee or espresso powder.
Family and friends can't eat just one slice. Sift the flour ingredients-all-purpose flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, espresso powder-together in a bowl and stir with a whisk to ensure ingredients are well combined. Cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until well combined.
Mocha Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well with cooking spray..
- Whisk together sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla..
- Separately, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, baking soda and instant coffee or espresso powder..
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Add batter to prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of loaf comes out clean..
- Let cool 1 hour, then remove the loaf from the pan and transfer to a rack to cool completely..
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and instant coffee or espresso powder. Drizzle over warm bread..
Reading the ingredients I can see why it is called "Mocha" bread. I used the Sweet Dough setting on my bread machine as suggested by another reviewer making the preparation quite simple. However after tasting it I would call it simply chocolate chip bread. This Mocha Coconut Bread is a great way to enjoy these flavors no matter what the weather outside is like! The easy-to-make quick bread has plenty of flavor and is sure to become a staple if you are partial to mocha, to coconut or to both!