Aloo shami kabab. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Aloo shami kabab..
All ingredients are grounded together to form a dough-like mixture from which small kababs are rolled out. The kababs are then dipped in egg wash and shallow fried. Shami kebab are tender patties made with beef and chana dal (yellow split peas), and then dipped in eggs and pan-fried. You can have Aloo shami kabab using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo shami kabab
- You need of Recipe in English:.
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Aalo (Potatoes) Boiled.
- It’s of Chicken powder 1 tsp (Optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder (Whole spices powder).
- You need of Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Zeera (Cumin seeds).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Safed mirch powder (White pepper powder).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Lehsan paste (Garlic paste).
- It’s 3-4 of Green chilli (Green chilies) Chopped.
- It’s Handful of Dhania (Coriander).
- You need Handful of Podina (Mint leaves).
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (Grated) as required.
- It’s 1 of Anda (Egg).
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
These kebabs are kid-friendly, naturally gluten-free, and so wholesome! This easy recipe makes a large batch to enjoy some now, and freeze the rest for later! Shami Kebab If you're Pakistani, it's likely your mom/relative/aunty has a shami kebab freezer stash waiting for the. Normally bun kabab makes in different style but the aloo anday bun kabab is so common and scrumptious in taste.
Aloo shami kabab step by step
- In bowl,add boiled potatoes and mash it..
- Add chicken powder,whole spice powder,salt,cumin seeds,white pepper powder,soy sauce,black pepper powder,garlic paste,green chilies,coriander,mint leaves,mix well to combine and refrigerate for 20 minutes..
- Take mixture,make 12 patty/kabab,add mozzarella cheese and make patty/kabab again..
- Dip in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs..
- In frying pan,add oil and kabab/patty,fry until golden brown..
I always love to try bun kabab with different tastes. People make it with Shami kabab, aloo tiki, chickpeas, and different combinations but I like aloo anday bun kabab a lot so make it for you. Order your Delicious Food from Spicy Bite Ready to get your table gALLERY. Spicy bite is a restaurant that serves you most famous Indian street foods. As we know that Indian food is very delicious and condiments, have its.