Mocha Quick Bread. Separately, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, baking soda and instant coffee or espresso powder. Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Cream the butter or margarine in the bowl of a stand mixer.
Add the eggs and melted chocolate and then beat for an additional minute. Sift the flour ingredients-all-purpose flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, espresso powder-together in a bowl and stir with a whisk to ensure ingredients are well combined. Cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy. You can have Mocha Quick Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Quick Bread
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of instant coffee or espresso powder.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of instant coffee or espresso powder.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until well combined. Mocha Nut Bread This rich, dark-colored loaf features the unbeatable combination of coffee and chocolate. Family and friends can't eat just one slice. Reading the ingredients I can see why it is called "Mocha" bread.
Mocha Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well with cooking spray..
- Whisk together sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla..
- Separately, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, baking soda and instant coffee or espresso powder..
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Add batter to prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of loaf comes out clean..
- Let cool 1 hour, then remove the loaf from the pan and transfer to a rack to cool completely..
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and instant coffee or espresso powder. Drizzle over warm bread..
I used the Sweet Dough setting on my bread machine as suggested by another reviewer making the preparation quite simple. However after tasting it I would call it simply chocolate chip bread. This Mocha Coconut Bread is a great way to enjoy these flavors no matter what the weather outside is like! The easy-to-make quick bread has plenty of flavor and is sure to become a staple if you are partial to mocha, to coconut or to both! The bread is moist and tender, with a tight crumb that is flecked with pieces of shredded coconut.