Blueberry quick bread. A great blueberry quick bread recipe is a must have in any respectable baker's arsenal. Even beginner bakers can succeed at impressing their friends and family with these user-friendly breads. Quick bread recipes are usually mixed in a bowl with a spoon, as opposed to requiring a stand mixer and they are extremely adaptable.
The perfect, easy, and moist Blueberry Bread. This is the BEST and easiest one-bowl Blueberry Quick Bread you'll ever make! Sweet blueberries and savory corn pair surprisingly well in this skillet cornbread that's great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, according to recipe creator Jenine. You can cook Blueberry quick bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry quick bread
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- You need 3 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed).
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple, well drained.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans, optional.
Blueberry Quick Bread with Vanilla Sauce This loaf is chock-full of blueberries—two whole cups! When you pour the vanilla sauce over the bread, it makes it moist–almost like a pudding. I suggest serving a robust cup of coffee with this delicious treat. For blueberry bread, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together.
Blueberry quick bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract..
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk..
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using..
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
Cut butter into flour mixture as you would when making pie dough. In a separate bowl, thoroughly blend eggs, milk, and vanilla. Add blueberries and nuts if desired. Blueberry Quick Bread Is PERFECT for Spring We all enjoyed this blueberry quick bread; it's like a blueberry muffin in a loaf pan. It was great alone or with a nice pat of butter melted on the top.