Roasted beef. Roast beef doesn't refer to just one cut of beef. Eye of round, bottom round roast, top round roast, top sirloin roast, and bone-in rib roast are all common. Whichever cut you choose, quality counts.
Pick from our chefs' most popular roast beef recipes and make a weeknight supper special. Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Stand the roast in a pan, and season it generously with salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Roasted beef using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted beef
- You need 1 (5 1/2 pound) of fore rib,wing rib.
- Prepare of Sea salt & freshly ground pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of bulbs.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
Mom's Roast Beef This well-seasoned roast is Mom's specialty. Everyone loves slices of the fork-tender roast beef and its savory gravy, and people always ask what her secret ingredients are. Makes lots of juice that can be thickened to make a gravy. Roast Beef Classic roast beef recipe using rump roast, round roast, or sirloin tip.
Roasted beef step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in large dutch oven over medium-high heat.springle chuck roast with salt & pepper.
- Return browned roast meat to pan.Add the red wine,thyme springs, chopped garlic, beef broth & bay leaf to pan,bring to simmer.
This slow roasting method at low heat is good for tougher cuts of beef; the lower heat prevents any gristle from getting too tough. If the roast is very lean you may want to drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil or two over the roast. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the roast. Place the roast on a wire rack on a baking sheet. Place roast on a wire rack set inside a large rimmed baking sheet.