Coconut cookies. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. A chewy oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and chopped nuts. Great with or without nuts and coconut.
Gradually blend in the flour mixture, then mix in the coconut. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Place remaining coconut in a food processor along with sugar, salt, and baking powder; process until finely ground. You can have Coconut cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut cookies
- Prepare 3 c of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 c of partially melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 c of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2-3/4 c of dessicated coconut (see my recipe for this).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
Add butter, and process just until no lumps remain. Aunt Myrtle's Coconut Oat Cookies These oatmeal coconut cookies are the stuff of happy memories. They have such a rich flavor and texture. Store them in your best cookie jar.
Coconut cookies step by step
- Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking soda together. Mix well. Whisk in coconut and mix well.
- Whisk butter, eggs, vanilla and vinegar. Mix with dry ingredients until it all comes together. Wrap In cling film and refrigerate for at least 30mins.
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Roll out dough, sprinkle a little coconut on top and roll lightly on the dough so they stick. cut out cookies of desired shapes. Bake for 15-20mins. Let cool and enjoy.
In a large bowl, beat shortening and sugars until blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar mixture. Coconut Cookie Recipes Complete your holiday cookie platter with the perfect coconut cookie recipe. We have top-rated macaroons, thumbprints and dozens more crowd-favorites! These coconut cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy and soft on the inside and have the texture of chocolate chip cookies.