Blueberry quick bread. Search for quick easy blueberry bread recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Find Deals on Quick Bread Mixes in Baking Supplies on Amazon.
Quick bread recipes are usually mixed in a bowl with a spoon, as opposed to requiring a stand mixer and they are extremely adaptable. Mix together beaten eggs with the sugar. Add milk and melted shortening or vegetable oil. You can cook Blueberry quick bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry quick bread
- It’s of butter, softened.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of egg whites.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of almond extract.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed).
- Prepare of crushed pineapple, well drained.
- Prepare of chopped pecans, optional.
The perfect, easy, and moist Blueberry Bread. This is the BEST and easiest one-bowl Blueberry Quick Bread you'll ever make! Sweet blueberries and savory corn pair surprisingly well in this skillet cornbread that's great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, according to recipe creator Jenine. Blueberry Quick Bread with Vanilla Sauce This loaf is chock-full of blueberries—two whole cups!
Blueberry quick bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract..
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk..
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using..
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
When you pour the vanilla sauce over the bread, it makes it moist–almost like a pudding. I suggest serving a robust cup of coffee with this delicious treat. For blueberry bread, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together. Cut butter into flour mixture as you would when making pie dough. In a separate bowl, thoroughly blend eggs, milk, and vanilla.