Monster Cup Cake. Decorate cupcakes with small candies, string licorice, fruit leather, and gel frosting to complete the monster's face. Colorful and fun monster cupcakes are perfect for a Halloween party or a birthday party! Anyone who loves monsters will fall in love with these adorable cupcakes.
Using red gel icing, make a squiggly line for each monster's mouth. For the frosting, cream the butter with a mixer or in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment until soft. Mini cupcakes are usually just the right size for most kids. You can have Monster Cup Cake using 22 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monster Cup Cake
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s of Cupcake Ingredients:.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of Blue Frosting Ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of soft unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 of + cups powdered sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of blue gel food coloring.
- Prepare of Monster Cookie Face.
- You need of Ingredients:.
- You need 2 of large candy eyes.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chip cookie.
These little monsters are made out of chocolate cupcakes baked from scratch. You will need a grass tip in order to create the fur. You can make them different colors by using other food colors. Fill each muffin cup about twothirds full.
Monster Cup Cake instructions
- Cupcake Directions: Line the cupcake tins with paper liners. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl add the eggs, whole milk, oil, and vanilla..
- Add the eggs, whole milk, oil, and vanilla to the bowl holding the dry ingredients..
- Mix all together until fully incorporated. Beat for 3 minutes on medium..
- Slowly add the boiling water, starting with a small amount then pouring in the remaining boiling water..
- The batter may be a little runny. Scoop batter into cupcake lined cups until 3/4 filled..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Take out of the cupcake pan placing on a wire rack until completely cooled.
- Frosting Directions: Cream the butter and powdered sugar until it looks light and creamy. If it doesn't cream add several drops of the heavy whipping cream until it creams..
- Test to see if the frosting can form and hold a stiff peak by taking a spoonful of frosting and turning the spoon upside down. If the frosting stays on the spoon it is ready if not then…..
- Add more powder sugar 1/2 cup at a time. Mix well..
- When ready, scoop the frosting into a pastry bag with a large star tip. Twist the open end of the pastry bag to push the frosting to the tip..
- Holding the bag straight up and down, frost the cupcake straight up and down..
- Directions: Place 2 large candy eyes on top of the frosted cupcake..
- Cut the chocolate chip cookie in half..
- Stick the cookie in the middle of the frosted cupcake as though it is sticking out of his mouth…..
- Now ready…..
See more ideas about cupcake cakes, monster cupcakes, cute cupcakes. Monster Cupcakes It's been a while since I've made edible cupcake wrappers out of modeling chocolate (candy clay) and I thought Halloween was the perfect time to revisit this fun cupcake idea. If you are looking to make some super fun Halloween cupcakes you've got to give these monster cupcakes a try. Learn how to draw a cute and super scary cupcake monster! This might be my new favorite folding surprise lesson.