Oreo Monster Smoothie. Directions: Place the milk, yogurt, and banana in a blender, and mix on low speed until just blended. The Best Oreo Cookie Smoothie Recipes on Yummly Could an Oreo Smoothie be as good as a milkshake?
Lastly add in Oreos and blend for a few seconds until it is chopped and mixed through. Pour mixture in glasses, garnish with cookie crumbles and serve. Visit my Blog to PRINT this Recipe!http://sugarbabieskitchen.blogspot.com/This delicious Oreo Cookie Smoothie can be made for any occasion. You can cook Oreo Monster Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Monster Smoothie
- It’s 2 cup of vanila icecream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of blue frosting.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare of For garnish marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Add the ice cream, milk and Oreo cookies to your blender. Serve in large glasses with whipped cream if desired. Blend milk, yogurt, banana, peanut butter, spinach, and ice cubes until smooth. Put the blueberries, grapes, strawberries, banana, yogurt, milk, honey and ice into blender and blitz until smooth.
Oreo Monster Smoothie step by step
- In a blender combine vanila icecream, milk and Oreo cookies. Blend until smooth..
- Pour milk mixture into cocktail glasses..
- Top with blue frosting. Insert chocolate chips into marshmallows and place into a blue frosting..
- Add more Oreo cookies into frosting and serve immediately..
Hi viewers,Today i shared a very easy and quick recipe of refreshing Oreo Shake for hot summer evenings to chill out with this delicious and refreshing drink. Home » Milkshake Recipes » Oreo Milkshake. This milkshake-style smoothie bowl goes down such a treat. Dip Oreo pop in candy melts, tap off the excess, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Add candy eyes before the melted candy sets (do a mix of different eye sizes).