Tangy Braised Short Ribs. Cook, stirring continually, over medium-high heat until mixture is hot. *Add parsley, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, thyme, red pepper flakes and bay leaf to tomato sauce mixture. Skim fat from the surface of the sauce. Transfer the ribs to a serving platter and spoon sauce over ribs.
Tangy Braised Short Ribs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. You can cook Tangy Braised Short Ribs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tangy Braised Short Ribs
- It’s 6 oz of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- It’s 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf 3-5 lbs beef short ribs.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Season each short rib generously with salt. Coat a pot large enough to accommodate all the meat and vegetables with olive oil and bring to a high heat. Add the short ribs to the pan and brown very.
Tangy Braised Short Ribs instructions
- Combine lemonade concentrate & tomato sauce in saucepan. Cook, stirring continually, over medium high heat until hot..
- Add parsley, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, onion salt, thyme, red pepper flakes, & Bay leaf to tomato sauce mixture..
- Cook mixture, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a boil..
- Place ribs in 13×9 baking dish. Pour sauce over ribs. Making sure each one is basted well..
- Cover with foil. Bake in 250 degree oven for 2 1/2 hours. Let rest for 10 minutes. Serve..
Tom Colicchio's braised short ribs are meltingly tender and marinated in red wine for a rich sauce. They're fabulous over mashed potatoes or buttered noodles. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Season short ribs on all sides with salt and pepper. Working in batches, sear short ribs on all sides until deeply.