Hawaiian pizza. Onze restaurants brengen jou de goede smaak van het normale leven. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and top with all remaining ingredients, in the order listed. Place crust on a baking sheet.
Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple. And it's a popular choice in this country, as well; though far from ousting pepperoni from the top spot, this ham-pineapple concoction has been making steady inroads, particularly among kids. Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated pizza on the planet. You can have Hawaiian pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough (Belinda's recipe).
- It’s 250 g of chedder/ mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of small pineapple diced into small cubes.
- You need of Pizza sauce (Belinda's recipe).
- It’s Pinch of oregano.
- Prepare Pinch of Basil.
It's just the BEST pizza variety! We're using my homemade pizza crust and adding bacon on top. Despite its tropical name, Hawaiian pizza is actually a Canadian creation. The pineapple-laden pie is the brainchild of retired cook, Sam Panopoulos, who first served pineapple on pizza at Satellite Restaurant in Chatham, Ont.
Hawaiian pizza step by step
- Divide the pizza dough into 4.
- Roll out into a med size.poke holes on the rolled dough.
- Put the sauce and spread evenly. Not too much to soak the dough.
- Sprinkle ham, then pineapple..
- Sprinkle the spices then cheese.
- Bake at 200°c for 20 min.
Get a taste of the tropics. This super delicious pizza is loaded with sweet, juicy pineapple tidbits, julienne-cut Canadian bacon, hickory-smoked bacon, a three-cheese blend, and real cheese made from mozzarella on our signature sauce and original fresh dough. Hawaiian Pizza is the perfect way to use up leftover ham and it's a fun flavor twist. Hawaiian Pizza is a fun way to use up your leftover Easter ham. If it's not Easter and you don't have leftover ham, use my recipe for slow cooker ham and make one so you have leftovers!