Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Here on my channel I UPLOAD any thing informative and helpful. I UPLOAD fun videos Vlogs, e. STRENGTHS This product is the "easy button" of Beck's corn lineup because of its tremendous versatility. You can cook Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad
- You need 1 can of black beans 15 oz.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, fresh or frozen and thawed.
- It’s 1 of large, ripe tomato, cut into 1/4 inch dice (about 1 cup).
- It’s 1 of small, red onion cut into 1/4 inch dice (about 1/2 cup).
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar (or plain white distilled vinegar).
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
The balanced ear style and great ear flex complete the package, making it a perfect fit for nearly every farm. Compare this product Remove from comparison tool. Screw cob screw in large end of corn. Insert corn into bottom tube below brush, using drill motor in a clock wise direction, move up and down until cob is free of shuck and silk.
Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad step by step
- Place beans, corn, tomato, onion, and cilantro in large bowl. Stir gently to combine..
- In small bowl, wisk garlic,vinegar, oil, and seasonings together..
- Pour dressing over the bean mixture and toss to coat..
- Salad can be kept at room temperature for up to 6 hours..
After corn is cleaned, insert corn in top tube, run in a clock wise direction until corn is creamed usually one or two times in out and out is sufficient. View the profiles of people named Becky Corn. Once thoroughly combined, gradually add your milk a little at a time. Mix together – I use a non-electric whisk for this but you could use a electric hand mixer if you like. Beck's product team identifies and launches corn products specific to your geography, historical weather patterns, and soil types.