Veggie banana bread. If you don't have wholewheat flour, just use all plain (all purpose) flour. You can leave out the decorative bananas on the top if you prefer. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan, and place on cooling rack.
Mash them well with a fork or potato masher. Add sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla to the bowl. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. You can cook Veggie banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie banana bread
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 bag of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 spoons of crushed linseed.
- It’s 1 spoon of cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Your favorite nuts and seeds.
- It’s of Egg substitute (1 egg).
- You need 1 spoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 spoons of water.
This vegan banana bread is our classic, tried and tested recipe and it truly comes out perfectly every time. Something that I truly love about baking banana bread is how good the house smells! Cinnamon and banana and caramelized sugar all mixed in with the smell of baking bread. Wash your squash, cut off the ends and grate on a box grater.
Veggie banana bread instructions
- Firstly we need to preheat an oven to 180°C and mix chia seeds and water instead of one egg. Than we squeeze bananas and mix with coconut oil and coconut sugar. Coconut sugar has caramel taste and smell. It’s delicious and more healthier than ordinary sugar. Its quantity depends on the sweetness of bananas..
- Now we can mix pour ingredients together. Flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. We add our favorite nuts and seeds..
- Ok. Now we have on the table three mixtures. Bananas with oil and sugar, pour ingredients and chia seeds with water which after 5 minutes make a jelly in contact with water. All put together and insert to the form..
- The last step is putting the pieces of bananas on top. Give it all to the oven for at least 20 minutes and after it you check..
- It’s delicious with tahini 🙈🍌 try it and let me know ✌🏼.
In a bowl large enough to mix everything melt the butter. Add in the banana and mash into the butter until smooth. Add in the baking soda, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla and grated squash. In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (maple syrup, mashed banana, nut butter, vanilla, almond milk mixture) along with your ground flax. Sift in your remaining dry ingredients and mix until combined and a smooth batter forms.