Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat.
Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. You will need fully softened unsalted butter for these cookies. You can cook Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 of cup+2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter softened to room temperature.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of molasses.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
You'll also need flour, eggs, brown and white sugar, vanilla, semi-sweet chocolate chips, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. The key to maintaining those decadent, soft, gooey centers in your chocolate chip cookies is not overbaking. Remove the cookies from the oven just as the edges are starting to brown.
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with a non stick cooking spray..
- In a medium size bowl, beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar together until well mixed. Then stir in milk..
- Add the egg, vanilla and molasses to sugar mixture, mix until smooth. Set aside..
- In a smaller bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together..
- Gradually add dry ingredients into the wet mixture while mixing..
- Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Using a cookie scoop, place the dough at least 1/2" apart from each other on the cookie sheet..
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes, then remove from oven Using a spoon, gently press down the tops..
- Place the cookies back in the oven for 2 more minutes..
- Remove and cool cookies for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
The centers will still look soft and under-baked, but the cookies will continue to firm up as they cool. Why do some chocolate chip cookies come out flat? Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Using your stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until fluffy.