Jalapeno & Cheese Corn Muffins. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
A member of the capsicum family, jalapeño chillies range from moderate to very hot. Dried and smoked, they are known as chipotle, and take on a deep, sweet flavour that some say has a slight chocolate note. Jalapeños are spicy chili peppers from the hot pepper family. You can cook Jalapeno & Cheese Corn Muffins using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno & Cheese Corn Muffins
- You need 1 (8.5 oz) of pkg. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 25-30 slices of pickled jalapenos.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
They are small, green or red in color and moderately spicy. Jalapeños are commonly used in Mexican cuisine but popular worldwide. Many people think of the jalapeño as a very spicy hot pepper, but in terms of the Scoville scale, the jalapeño is merely mild to moderate. A jalapeno pepper is a fruit of the Capsicum pod type.
Jalapeno & Cheese Corn Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix together corn muffin mix with egg and milk..
- Dice up jalapenos reserving 12 slices for later use..
- Add to the mixture along with cheddar cheese..
- Place muffin cups in muffin pan and equally distribute mix between the cups. Top each with the reserved jalapeno slices..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
Jalapeno (UK) Limited is an Independent Financial Advice company based in Coventry, Warwickshire. Take one whole chilli and using a small sharp knife make an incision along the length without cutting all the way through. The unique flavour works perfectly when sliced onto a pizza or to spice up a simple sandwich. When in a green state the Jalapeno is great to eat but becomes a little sweeter when they turn red. Suitable for glasshouse or outdoor production.