Vegan Banana Bread. Delicious plant-based foods made from the simplest ingredients. Search for easy banana bread recipe vegan. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide.
Add flour, baking soda and salt; stir just until moistened. Measure the correct amount of banana and add it to your blender jug along with the soy milk and coconut oil (or vegan butter) and blend until smooth. Pour the blended mix over your dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix it into a smooth batter. You can cook Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- You need 1 2/3 cup of flower.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic maple syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of non-dairy vanilla yogurt (I used a cashew based from TJs).
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips (you can add more if wish).
Add chopped walnuts (optional) and fold in. Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl. Whisk the bananas, sugar, yogurt, oil and vanilla together in another medium bowl. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry.
Vegan Banana Bread step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Separate bowl mix wet ingredients.
- Then combine mixtures. After fold in chocolate chips. Put in greased bread pan and bake..
- Cool and enjoy!.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Add banana mixture, stirring just enough to moisten. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Stir in oil, almond milk, flaxseed mixture, bananas, and vanilla. While most banana bread recipes contain dairy and eggs, this vegan banana bread variation uses neither, yet it's still moist and delicious.