Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Explore Our Selection of Luxury Hot Chocolate. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
These peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies are easy to make by creaming together peanut butter, butter, sugars, an egg, and vanilla. Fold in flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and baking soda, before folding in the add-ins. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. You can have Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanutbutter.
- You need 2 Tbs of soft butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 of teas baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 of teas salt.
- You need 1/2 of teas vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of cold water.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. I love these rich, very sweet, addictive cookies. I adapted this recipe from one I found and loved on allrecipes.com. I have altered it somewhat to suit my tastes and my preferred baking techniques but this is based on the recipe known there as Aunt Cora's World's Best Cookies.
Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, put brown sugar, granulated sugar,eggs, vanilla n butter,mix well,Add water and peanut butter, then mix, now add dry ingredients,mix well,now add chocolate. chips n mix well. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On ungresed cookie sheet,scoop out 1 Tbs of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes, or till lightly golden color,.
- Take out of oven let cool, Then enjoy U may scoop any size u like, just a just the time on cookies I did some with regular size ice cream scoop for 15 minutes, they were big cookies.
Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. These soft bakery-style peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are packed with peanut butter flavor and loaded with chocolate chips. If you serve them warm, they will melt in your mouth! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor.