Quick pizza recipe with left over bread dough. Low Prices on Pizza Bread Stone. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Quick Bread? Check Out Quick Bread on eBay.
I have some left over minced meat sauce in the fridge and bread dough,and today I woke up craving for pizza.so I made this quick pizza and I really enjoyed it as breakfast! In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until onion is tender. Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt, fennel seed and garlic powder. You can cook Quick pizza recipe with left over bread dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick pizza recipe with left over bread dough
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need of Left over minced meat sauce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Toss together Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, shallots, garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes and add cubed pizza dough pieces to one-third of the cheese mixture. Pour into a cast iron skillet and top with the remaining cheese mixture. I'd say that's the perfect late night snack. The real thing is nothing like bread, or even pizza, dough.
Quick pizza recipe with left over bread dough step by step
- Using a left over dough,roll out round shape.
- Mix together ketchup and hot sauce,and spread over the dough.
- Add the left over minced meat sauce,add tomato slices,the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 15-20mins @325°F.
- Then its ready to be enjoyed.
The pizza itself is built with cheese, toppings, and sauce, in that order. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. The Best Leftover Bread Dough Recipes on Yummly Milk Bread Dough (bread Machine Recipe), Bread Dough, Refrigerator Bread Dough.