Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat). Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Secret Recipe On eBay.
Add the sake, soy sauce and ginger to the bowl and mix well. Great recipe for Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat). I tried adding a bit of curry powder as a hidden flavoring ingredient, which turned out great. You can cook Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat)
- It’s 4 of Chicken breast meat (with skin on).
- You need 1 pinch of ●Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ● Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ● Curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ● Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 80 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of pieces Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of for frying Frying oil.
If you cut the meat into large pieces and season it well to start, it won't get dried out at. Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat) Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, secret chicken karaage recipe (juicy even using breast meat). One of my favorites food recipes.
Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat) step by step
- Prep the ingredients. Slice the ginger without peeling it..
- Take any excess fat off the chicken breasts, and butterfly open the thick parts of the breast so that it's a uniform thickness all around..
- Tip: Cut the breast meat into large pieces. This way it doesn't dry out when it's fried and comes out very juicy!!.
- Put the cut up chicken and the ingredients marked ● (salt, pepper, curry powder, Chinese soup stock) in a bowl and massage the flavoring ingredients well into the meat. The point here it to add a little curry powder..
- Add the sake, soy sauce and ginger to the bowl and mix well..
- Let it marinate for 20 to 40 minutes to flavor it well..
- Pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels..
- Put katakuriko in a plastic bag with some of the chicken pieces (about 6 at a time) and shake..
- Shake off any excess flour..
- Deep fry in 170°C to 180°C oil. (Put the chicken pieces in one by one by hand, and don't move around right away.).
- When the chicken has fried to a golden brown, drain them well..
- Finished!!! Serve with sudachi citron or lemon..
This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. In the bowl, add chicken, grated ginger, grated garlic, black pepper, sake or wine, sugar, dark soy sauce. A tip for making extra crispy karaage is to deep fry the chicken twice. Chicken thigh meat is normally used to make karaage as it is more flavorsome and juicier than breast meat. You can ask the butcher to debone the chicken for you to save you time and effort in the kitchen.