Beef Chuck Country Ribs. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Country-style beef ribs are not ribs in the traditional sense, but are instead meaty strips of butterflied, boneless chuck roll, pre-cut to serving size.
It's a cut above USDA Prime, Choice and Select. Ten quality standards — including abundant marbling, ensure every bite is exceptionally flavorful, incredibly tender and naturally juicy. Country-Style Ribs are steaks made from any portion of the Chuck Eye Roll that are cut into two pieces by slicing individual steaks in half with a cut that starts at the ventral side and ends at the dorsal side Once the sauce is well mixed, pour over meat and turn on slow cooker on HIGH. You can cook Beef Chuck Country Ribs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Chuck Country Ribs
- It’s 2 packages of beef chuck country ribs or beef chuck short ribs.
- You need 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 c of water.
- It’s 1/4 c of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 c of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2-3 of carrots cut into thirds or fourths.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion cut into large slices.
- Prepare of to taste Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Optional for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
By the end of cook time, beef ribs should be fork tender. Be gentle when removing from the slow cooker. These are one of our favorites when we get the hankering for some good home barbecued food. We used to use Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce but have found a new, much easier on the diet grilling sauce put out by Sweet Baby Ray.
Beef Chuck Country Ribs step by step
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium high heat. Season ribs with salt, pepper & garlic powder. Place one package at a time into oil. Brown ribs on all four sides, for about 8 minutes. In the meantime, whisk soy sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar, sesame oil & red pepper flakes in bowl..
- After 8 minutes, add ribs to croc pot. Cook other package the same way. Add a spoonful of oil to croc pot. Add carrots & onions to pan, mix. Cook until brown. Add minced garlic, cook for 1 minute..
- Remove carrots/onions & place in whisked sauce you just made. Pour into croc pot. Cover & cook for 4.5 hrs on high or 9.5 hrs on low. Garnish with green onion & sesame seeds if desired. Best served over mashed potatoes or rice..
Place onions and carrots on bottom of crockpot. Top vegetables with ribs, and sprinkle pepper evenly over the ribs. The Country – style Chuck Ribs are known for their rich beefy flavor and succulence. This cut is filled with connective tissues and is meatier than the Short Ribs. This is the same cut that was introduced for Beef as well.