Parmigiana. For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until soft.
Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, then into the bread crumbs. Parmigiana definition is – made or covered with Parmesan cheese. You can have Parmigiana using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmigiana
- You need 1 of large aubergine.
- It’s 250 g of mozzarella.
- Prepare of About 200 ml of passata sauce (see my recipe!!!).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Flour for dusting.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
How to use parmigiana in a sentence. Olive oil, eggplants, tomatoes, provolone, and basil are the key components to a delicious parmigiana. Thankfully, Calabria doesn't have a shortage of any of these ingredients. Giuseppe's mother is the queen of parmigiana, in fact, this is her recipe.
- Wash and slice aubergine. Dry on kitchen paper on both sides. Dust lightly in flour. Heat oil in a pan. Cook until golden brown. Set a side to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180. In an oven tray, put a layer of passata, then aubergine, then mozzarella, Parmesan and basil. Sprinkle with salt. Continue until ingredients are used up. The top layer should have some passata and a bit of Parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 mins until yummy looking. Rest for 10 minutes before serving 😊.
This chicken parmesan makes wonderful leftovers. Pour the flour into a wide. A ubergine parmigiana (aka melanzane alla parmigiana, or parmesan aubergine, for the sake of linguistic consistency) is that rare and glorious thing: Mediterranean stodge. Eggplant Parmesan, or eggplant parmigiana, is one of those classic Italian-style comfort foods most people enjoy. Much like lasagana, this is a casserole dish made of different layers, but here the star is globe eggplant and there is no pasta involved.