Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza. Cut string cheese in half and roll around edges of crust and pinch to close. Spread softened boursin over crust and then spread crema. Layer provolone, then spread desired amount of philly steak, chopped mushrooms and sliced onions.
It's appreciated by millions every day. Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza is something that I've loved my whole life. Philly Cheese Steak Pizza I top crescent roll crust with deli beef, mozzarella cheese and sauteed veggies. You can cook Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury artisan style pizza crust.
- You need 1 packages of garlic & herb boursin cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mexican cremá.
- You need 8 slice of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 of precooked Philly style steak with peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 small of red onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of cornmeal.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of – 5 sticks string cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
In a large skillet, saute the peppers, mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Spread pizza sauce over crust and dot with cream cheese. Top the dough with sauce, cooked steak, veggies, and shredded cheese. For the last minute of baking, you can turn it to the broiler setting jus to get everything extra bubbly if you'd like.
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with cornmeal..
- Roll out pizza crust. Cut string cheese in half and roll around edges of crust and pinch to close..
- Spread softened boursin over crust and then spread crema. Layer provolone, then spread desired amount of philly steak, chopped mushrooms and sliced onions. Sprinkle monterrey jack over top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust golden brown and fillings hot and bubbly..
Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend. Sam's Choice Thin Crust Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is the cheesy, meaty, slice of heaven you've been waiting for. Place the pizza dough in the skillet and carefully stretch it out until it fills the entire skillet (the skillet will be hot). Add the steak, onion mixture, mozzarella and provolone over the top.