Bacon cheeseburger pizza. De lekkerste bacon-cheeseburger recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken. Hier vind je voor elk moment een lekker recept.
Cook the ground beef with onion in a skillet over medium-low heat until no longer pink. Cook the bacon until it is a little less done than you normally like it. Top the cusrt with the cooked ground beef mixture, then sprinkle with cheddar cheese, then mozzeralla cheese. You can have Bacon cheeseburger pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger pizza
- Prepare 2 cup of leftover sloppy joe or maidrite meat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of pickle slices to cover pizza.
- Prepare 1 packages of ready to use pizza crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
Sprinkle with tomato, bacon and cheese. Top crust with ground beef mixture, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and bacon. Top with remaining cheeses, red onion, tomatoes and bacon. In a skillet, cook beef,onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until meat is browned; drain and set aside.
Bacon cheeseburger pizza step by step
- preheat to 425.
- spread crust with ketchup. mix meat with taco seasonings..
- sprinkle ketchup lightly with cheese, top with meat mixture..
- top with onions, pickles as you like..
- generously sprinkle with shredded cheddar…or co jack, and top with diced cooked bacon to taste..
- bake per crust directions…around 10-12 min. let set for 3 min, cut and enjoy!.
Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles, and cheeses. Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza America's favorites are better together. Our New Bacon Cheeseburger pizza comes with real beef, cheese made from mozzarella, fresh cut Roma tomatoes, hickory-smoked bacon, pickles and Papa's signature burger sauce all on our fresh hand tossed crust This Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is a family friendly dinner that everyone will love. With a special sauce and topped with your favorite cheeseburger fixings, this pizza is sure to be a hit. Mix ketchup and mustard in a bowl; spread mixture over pizza crust.