Baked Cheesy Pasta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Serve immediately with a side salad or bread.
The perfect dish for nights when you're craving a slow-baked pasta, but also need something simple and easy to prepare. Dry pasta tossed with olive oil, herbs, and topped with lots of bell peppers and cheese…so delicious! The secret to this one-pan pasta? You can have Baked Cheesy Pasta using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Pasta
- It’s 1 tbs of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Butter.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 each of capsicum, Bell pepper (red, yellow).
- Prepare 1 each of tomato, brocolli (boiled) all cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 and 1/2 tbs of Garlic (Crushed).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Peppercorns (Crushed).
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled pasta.
- You need 2 tbs of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup (grated) of Cheese (mozzarella + Cheddar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 tbs of Pizza pasta sauce (I have given this recipe in my pizza recipe).
First you will cook your pasta. Fill a large pot with water; lightly salt. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta al dente, drain. When sauce has thickened, add drained pasta and mix well to combine.
Baked Cheesy Pasta instructions
- Heat and melt butter in a pan, add crushed garlic to it and fry for 2/3 mins.
- Add flour to it and stir continuously.
- Add milk and stir continuously.
- Add peppercorns and fry.
- Add veggies and mix well.
- Add pasta and mix well.
- Add a little milk if it's to thick.
- Add salt chilli flakes oregano mixed herbs tomato ketchup and mix well over medium flame.
- Add pizza pasta sauce to it and mix well and cook for 5 mins over low flame..
- Take an oven proof bowl, spread one layer pasta in it. Spread some cheese over it. Make 3/4 such layers. Top with some cheese..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10-12 mins. Your delicious cheesy baked pasta is ready !.
This hearty pasta bake is the ideal dish of cheesy comfort food for cooler weather. From a dead-simple mac n' cheese to a. In the pot with the pasta, mix the butter, garlic, Cheddar cheese, Gouda cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir over low heat. Be careful not to have too much heat, as the cheese will get stringy.