Bread sandwich Toast Recipe. Enjoy A Tasty Hot Pockets® Sandwich. Loaded With Premium Meat And Delicious Melted Cheese. Satisfy Your Cravings With A Hearty Hot Pockets® Sandwich Made With Quality Ingredients.
You can also make a filling of fresh chopped seasonal fruits and Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe (Strawberry Preserve) or salad vegetables with a spread like Cashew Mayonnaise. If you're looking for a simple recipe for a tender sandwich bread—the kind of loaf that'd be great turned into a grilled cheese or crunchy croutons—this is it. Or mix and knead the dough using an electric mixer or food processor, or in a bread machine set to the dough or manual cycle. You can have Bread sandwich Toast Recipe using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread sandwich Toast Recipe
- You need 4 slices of Brown bread.
- Prepare of Potatoes – 3 (medium sized).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Frozen peas.
- Prepare of Green coriander chutney.
- Prepare of Butter- 2 tbsp (optional).
- You need of Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste –.
- It’s of Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dry mango powder -.
- It’s of Salt – more than ¼ tsp or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds -.
When you think toast, you probably don't think "Korea" automatically. A toast sandwich is a sandwich made with two slices of bread in which the filling is a thin slice of toasted bread, which may be heavily buttered. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Use stick of butter directly on pan (like a glue stick) and coat pan with butter.
Bread sandwich Toast Recipe instructions
- Mash the boiled potatoes..
- Roast the cumin seeds and add butter, ginger paste, green chilli, salt, dry mango powder and green peas to the pan. Cook the green peas for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add mashed potatoes and green coriander to it. Mix and mash everything together. Stuffing is ready..
- Take a bread slice and apply butter on it. Place 1 tsp of green coriander chutney and stuffing on it. Apply some butter and chutney on another bread slice and place it on the top of stuffing..
- Place the stuffed sandwiches on the sandwich maker. Roast it for 3 minutes. Transfer them on a plate..
- Cut this mouth-drooling and scrumptious grilled potatoes sandwiches in triangular or rectangular shape and serve it steaming hot along with tomato sauce, green coriander chutney, kasundi or any chutney you desire or tea, coffee or cold drinks. Enjoy!.
Remove bread from pan and set aside. This internet-famous dish has a few names, from "egg on toast" to "bread omelet," and is a common street food in India. Add the melted butter, salt, and flour and mix until a shaggy dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Some of these also go great in the lunch box and are kids' friendly. Most of these sandwiches can be served with ketchup, chutney or any soup.