Chinese special soup. Wonton Soup: A popular Chinese restaurant dish, the name wonton means swallowing a cloud, and the wontons floating in this popular soup are thought to resemble clouds. You can make your own wontons from scratch or, for a much easier dinner, buy frozen wontons and add them to the simmering broth. You can also eat this soup with pasta.
Chinese Beef Noodle Soup A soup of braised beef so tender it virtually melts in your mouth is one of the best ways to warm you through and through on the coldest days. A little spicy and a little sweet, it lends a fantastic spectrum of flavor to your table. Egg Drop Soup – An Easy Chinese Takeout Favorite Beef noodle soup This is a list of notable Chinese soups. You can have Chinese special soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese special soup
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 700 g of beef ribs (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized white radishes (cut into 3-4cm pieces).
- You need 2 L of water.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots (cut into 3cm pieces).
- Prepare 8 of dried red dates.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried scallops.
- You need 1 of large piece dried cuttlefish.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Chinese cuisine includes styles originating from the diverse regions of China, as well as from Chinese people in other parts of the world. Many Chinese soups are noodle -based. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings! Use any noodles, any vegetables, any protein – or not!
Chinese special soup step by step
- First prepare the beef by adding to vigorously boiling water for 10 minutes, then discard the boiling water. Then remove any impurities from the beef..
- In a large pot, add the blanched beef, cut white radishes, carrots, red dates and dried scallops to 2L of water. Bring the water to a boil then reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about an hour..
- Add the dried cuttlefish to the soup and allow to simmer for another hour..
- Season with salt to taste. Turn the heat back up and bring the soup to a boil before turning off the heat. Serve hot..
We had a Chinese restaurant that made two soups that I loved how they tasted. When they went out of business, we looked for someone else that made these two soups, without much luck. Knowing all the ingredients that were there, I went to work to make my own recipe for this very tasty soup. The house special is usually the best seller item in restaurants. Hototai soup, seafood with spinach and egg, egg drop soup, fish maw soup, birds nest soup, sharks fin soup, etc.