Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins. Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins justanothersoph. Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious.
They're fine and they look fantastic. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. The hot sauce gives it a great little kick. You can cook Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins
- It’s 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 40 grams of grated cheese.
- You need 4 of hotdogs.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare 1 of instead of hot sauce, freeze dollops of ketchup the size of five pence pieces on grease proof paper. Add them to the muffin cups just before you add the hotdogs, and cook as normal..
Honey Crisps Corn Dogs Hot Dogs(Jalapeno-Cheddar-sausages) (ready. Corn Dog Muffins are a great combination of hot dogs and corn muffins. I love that combo, but wanted to add a little heat to the mix! I started with Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix because it is quick and easy.and my husband loves the sweetness of Jiffy.
Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven to 100°C..
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a grand blender and mix until smooth..
- Spray cooking spray on the inside of your muffin tin..
- Divide your mix between your 12 muffin indents..
- Chop your hot dogs into slices and distribute between your muffins. Poke them just beneath the surface..
- Bake for 25 minutes, topping with cheese 10 minutes before they finish cooking..
I think the Jiffy Corn Muffins can be a little dry.so I tried out some different combinations of ingredients and came up with a moist, spicy corn. Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Fold the eggs and cheese into the dry mixture until moistened. In a large bowl, combine cornbread mix and brown sugar.