Carne Asada bowls. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Great Deals? Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Top evenly with bean mixture, steak, tomato, tortilla chips, and avocado.
The steak is marinated and either seared or chargrilled. They can be served as a main dish or as a side, in burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, or as is! Carne Asada Marinade Stir together all marinade ingredients. You can cook Carne Asada bowls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carne Asada bowls
- Prepare 1 of flank or skirt steak.
- It’s of Guacamole (recipe in my collection).
- Prepare of Pico (recipe in my collection).
- You need 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of Rice of preference (I used cauliflower).
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 C of Dale's steak seasoning or your favorite steak marinade.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of hot sauce (used tapatio).
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 4 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Dry Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Chili powder.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Oregano.
Place meat in a gallon plastic bag or large container and pour marinade over the meat. Carne Asada Bowls Carne Asada is a marinated beef recipe that uses spices and citrus for a delicious beef dinner loaded with flavor. You can serve these with gluten-free tortillas for a gluten-free meal, or you can serve them with lettuce wraps. Another option is to add some of your simple favorite rice to the bowl.
Carne Asada bowls step by step
- Marinate the steak at 1-3 days prior in marinade ingredients.
- Guac and pico can be prepared in advance.
- Cook rice. If using riced cauliflower this can wait until the end as it cooks quickly.
- Use meat tenderizer to tenderize meat. Remove from marinade and sprinkle on dry seasoning ingredients. Cook on hot grill 15-20 mins to done preference..
- Let meat rest about 10 minutes and then dice up.
- Assemble bowls with steak, rice, pico, beans and guac.
Assemble the bowls starting with the rice, lettuce, beef and beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado and some cheese. Serve with some tortilla chips if you like. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. In a small bowl mix together garlic powder, Cumin and Chili powders, set aside.