Korean BBQ Ribs. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. Take the ribs from the oven and remove the foil. Return the ribs to roasting pan; pour any liquid in the foil over the ribs.
Have a spray bottle of water handy in case the ribs flare up. This is a easy way to make Korean BBQ. You can also substitute chicken breast or sliced rib-eye for the short ribs. You can cook Korean BBQ Ribs using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Ribs
- Prepare 3 of bls Korean BBQ short ribs 5 Tbsp soy sauce 3 tsp oyster sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of dark brown sugar 2 Tbsp rice wine 2 Tbsp Korean/Nashi pea.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Korean/Nashi pear that is even better) 2 Tbsp grated onio.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of minced garlic 1/3 tsp minced ginger 1 tsp red pepper fl.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flake 4 sprinkles of ground black pepper.
If you use chicken or rib-eye, you must add thinly sliced green onion tops. This can also be broiled in the oven for the same amount of time. Korean-style short ribs can be found at most Asian markets. The cut, also known as "flanken," refers to a strip of beef cut across the bone from the chuck end of the short ribs.
Korean BBQ Ribs step by step
- Mix all together for an hour or longer. Broil 500F for 5mins for each side.
Marinate the short ribs: Add the short ribs to the marinade and massage it into the beef. Heat a grill pan or grill over high heat for. In a food processor, puree the onion, pear, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, water, soy sauce and sesame oil until smooth. Transfer to a resealable container or large zipper-lock bag. Season the ribs on both sides with pepper and then add them to the container with the sauce.