Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe). Great recipe for Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe). #myfirstrecipe I am posting my first recipe of Vegetable Lasagna. I have customised the recipe as per Indian tastes buds by adding chilli flakes as the original recipe is a bit bland. Arrange the noodles in a single layer over the sauce.
Heat half the olive oil in a large saucepan, over medium heat. Spinach is the star of this vegetable lasagna recipe. Slowly add the vinegar / lemon juice and stir. You can cook Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe) using 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe)
- You need of Preparing the red sauce.
- It’s 600 gms of Canned tomatoes :(If taking fresh tomatoes, then take 6).
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 2 tsps of Dried italian herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp (adjust as per the taste) of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp (as per the taste) of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Preparing the white sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of All purpose flour/Plain flour / Maida.
- You need 1 cup of Full fat Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp (as per the taste) of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black or white pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (I used cheddar, you can use any of Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp (totally optional) of Italian herbs.
- It’s of Roasting the vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1 cup of Bell peppers.
- You need 3/4 cup of Onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup Chopped of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp (You can use fresh even) of Dried basil.
- You need as per the of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Layering.
- It’s of Both the prepared sauces Roasted Veggies Lasagna sheets/Pasta.
- Prepare 250 gms of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 150 gms of mozzarella.
Keep stirring until the whey separates completely. Filter out the water and wash the milk particles well to get rid of any sour taste from the vinegar or lime juice. There are three main layers in this lasagna – spinach ricotta which adds a layer of creaminess, pan roasted vegetables, cheese and sauce. You will need to make three main elements for this recipe, and these can be made ahead, so that all you finally have to do is assemble and bake.
Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe) step by step
- Preparing the red sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and saute. Once done add tomatoes and all the other spices and herbs including sugar. Simmer it for 10-15 minutes or unless it becomes a little thick.
- Preparing the white sauce :Heat oil and butter in a pan, add flour and roast it unless you get a nice aroma and a little golden colour. Slowly add in the milk and continuously whisk it, so that no lumps are formed. Once nicely mixed, boil it. As soon as it starts thickening up add in the cheese, pepper, salt and herbs (If adding). If you get lumps in your sauce, no need to worry just pass it through a sieve and it will be fine. Cook it unless you get a desired consistency..
- Roasting the vegetables: Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic and saute. Once done, add in the onions and saute until translucent. Then add in the rest of the veggies – mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers and broccoli (I used frozen broccoli hence added in the end but if you are using fresh, just add in with the rest veggies). Also add in the chilli flakes, basil and salt. Mix everything and let it cook unless all the moisture dries out..
- Layering: For layering, take a pan and grease with some oil (I used porcelain 9"x 6" dish, you can use cake tin also) Pour in a little red sauce and spread, then layer the pasta sheets tightly and compact. Spread some roasted veggies and spread. Then pour in some white sauce and again spread. Finally spread in some cheese. Repeat the layering process thrice..
- Baking :Once done with the layering, cover the pan with an aluminum foil and bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for first 20 minutes, then take out the aluminum foil and again bake for 15 minutes. If you want your cheese to be a little brown just broil it for 1 minute at 230°C (Pleas don't move away during broiling) Once done, let it cool for 15 minutes and then cut a slice and Enjoy!.
Hello Viewers🖐🖐Today topic about How to cook vegetable lasagna & lasagne recipe step by step with Gino's Creative Cooking. How to make vegetable lasagna wit. Lasagna is a layered pasta dish. If you never made lasagna before, it can be overwhelming to figure out how to assemble the lasagna layers. Here are the step-by-step instructions how to make lasagna – with pictures!